The Las Vegas Metro Police Department issued a warrant for his arrest attempted murder with the use of a deadly weapon and discharging a firearm into an occupied structure in relation to a shooting on 8 October.

The 25-year-old, whose real name is Johnathan Porter, was arrested on Tuesday November 15 at around 2.40pm, according to a statement from the LVMPD.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department released a statement that read: “On November 15, 2022 at approximately 2:40 p.m., LVMPD detectives arrested 25-year-old Johnathan Porter on charges stemming from a shooting that took place on October 8, 2022 in the 6300 block of Windy Road.”

He was arrested while outside of Lo-Lo’s Chicken & Waffles, in what appeared to be an undercover operation, according to TMZ.

The statement went on to say that the rapper will be booked into the Clark County Detention Center on warrants for attempted murder with a deadly weapon and discharging a firearm at or into an occupied structure

Witnesses told the publication that six to eight officers arrived in unmarked vehicles and made the arrest.

Porter’s girlfriend Chrisean Rock, 22, was also reportedly with him at the time of his arrest.

Rock has since posted on Instagram to say she would be sticking by her boyfriend after some fans suggested she should end the relationship.

She also said that they would be appearing in court on Wednesday and that he would be coming home after, reports show.

In a post on Twitter, Rock shared a string of broken heart and crying emojis alongside the words: “urgh why you gotta take him from me”.

However, this isn’t Porter’s first brush with the law – he was arrested for gun possession back in February in California following a traffic stop.

And in 2018, he was arrested and charged with shooting at an occupied vehicle – it was reported that the incident occurred following a ‘dispute’ breaking out between the rapper and someone else.

He was released on a $69,000 bail.

The following year, Porter was arrested on a charge of felony gun possession after cops found an unregistered loaded handgun on his person. At the time, Porter’s manager denied that the rapper had ever been in possession of the gun. He was later released on a reported $35,000 bail.

Original Article